Lets see, I just received an email from the friendly neighborhood school district, informing me of my C grade in math. So I check on my grade, and it says I'm missing a bunch of stuff and I got a 0 out of 55 on my quiz... I'm thinking theres something wrong with this... I can't have gotten a 0, the yes or no questions were easy!! AAAAhhh what is wrong with this teacher!!
And I got my daily affirmation, today from Lauren. One of those email surveys (which I usually ignore) was going around and I actually decided to open the one from lauren.
One of the questions:
25. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their
> responses? Bailey (if she reads it)
that made me so happy to see! I really am too insecure around my friends, I'm terrified people hate me when, really I know that most people are really indifferent.. am I just really perceptive (don't flatter yourself) or is everyone else just pretending not to know anyone? Hmm..
Video of Today: CLICK HERE.
I like it, once again, I am drawn to the poetry of Billy Collins, and this is animated. Pretty cool!
Top 5 on My Netflix, these go according to title, not series discs, for example, Anime A has 5 discs, and anime B has 2, although they take up 7 spots in my netflix, they only count as 2:
1. Azumanga Daioh!
2. Bleach
3. Fullmetal Alchemist
4. Esceflowne
5. Nadia: Secret of Blue Water
Wow, Fushigi no Umi Nadia, its been a long time! After Sailor Moon, this was one of the first animes I watched. Mom made us stop watching when one of the major characters died and she didn't want us scarred by that.
Today, my father decided to try telecommuting. I'm not sure how all his day went, but when I got home, I did all my work RIGHT AWAY!! Ahhhhhh dad in work mode is scaryy!! Just like when I have to call him at work and he doesn't even answer the phone normally.
I call him and this is how it goes:
*phone rings*
Dad: Evan.
Me: *eeep*
*pause*
Me: *quietly* hi daddy
Dad: Oh! Hey wassup?
-----
He doesn't say Hello? or anything, its all business!! I don't know if I'll ever be able to answer a phone like that.
Yeah, I was kind of scared to practice at all.. so I walked the dog for 2 hours until I was completely sure he would be done working. Of course, this freaked out my family and they went looking for me , but thats my fault.
French word of the Day: chatain, meaning brown, chestnut-brown, or light brown.. new colors are always good :)
Japanese word of the Day: wakai, meaning young. I know that most adjectives end with -i or -ii... Yeah that was kind of random.
Song For Today: White Riot by The Clash... I really love this song. It makes me want to start a fight or something.. but I usually just dance and sing along. Its kind of hard to sing along to The Clash, his voice is too distinctive!
Thats all for today,
bz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Bailey, I found these hilarious quotes on the internet, I thought you would think they were funny, just something funny, okay I should stop talking now:
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
'Hold my purse.'
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
Money can't buy happiness but it can certainly rent it for a couple of hours.
Post a Comment