29.5.07

Completely Delicious

I made ramen for dinner. From scratch!! It was great!! I'm so happy ^_^ It was kind of hard, and my broth didn't turn out so great so I had to add some chicken goop to make it taste better, but it turned out so good!! Yaaay!

I'm going to ditch school tomorrow. My mom is pissed that we're watching movies all day. I just have to go back for my final 7th period.


Video of the Day: CLICK HERE!! I totally want to learn how to do this...

Not much else to say....
but 7 days till I leave for France!! Woot Woot!!

Anime Picture of the Day:

yep its Honey!! No usa-chan though :(

1 comment:

Leslie Jo said...

Hey Bailey!
Cool blog. You make me feel incompetent with your crazy anime knowledge. :-P And your French knowledge. (uh, what's du Jour?) I should put German words of the day in my blog...

Leslie :-)