Posting at the library is a great feeling. I know my dad won't be peering over my shoulder (why should I care? Its not like I'm writing anything bad.. geez) and I feel very comfortable surrounded by strangers who don't try to talk to me or judge me or any crap like that. Haha, I'm way more happy here than at school where I know people. I got more inuyasha ^_^ happy day. I'm on the volume with the scary spider dude, scary, scary!!
I watched the rain fall from my two big windows in my room. It was so beautiful. I loved the sound it made, I could hear it getting stronger and stronger, and then it hailed for a bit, and the hailstones bounced off my window sill. There was thunder and lighting and it was so cold but I liked it. It was very pretty. And its still raining. I like the way the remnants from the drops blown by the wind stick to the windows, and its hard to see out. It makes being inside more... shelter-y.
Song For Today: Close To You from the soundrack of 'MirrorMask', I really like this song, I remember the sequence from the movie, and it was cool, the transformation from Helena into the princess with the clocks and robots. It was pretty cool, and the song is kind of hypnotic.
Spencer got 3rd place in the district triple jump, I'm very proud of him. X) Dad took a picture on his cell phone, but I'm not sure he knows how to put said picture on the computer.. so much for tech savvy.
This is a poem for
a rainy day
when the sky
tells us its story
in the rhythms on the roof
I wonder if my trumpet is going to be back from the repair shop on monday. I tried to play it in class on thursday and i couldn't get a sound through. I took out my second valve and it was completely misaligned. Not good. I had to take off the slide, the valve, and the bottom cap and line it up. Now I could play it, good! Then I pressed my 3rd valve. No more sound. Not good. I couldn't fix that one. :( Yikes.
TTFN, and remember, without the letter i, the world would be very different! Thats all folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment