Today was such a drag... it was horrible. Dragging a drumset around all day, and a trumpet case, my lips are so chapped they bleed. I feel like s***. Its amazing, I say whatever I want (as long as my parents aren't there) but on the internet I censor myself... Funny isn't it.
Furuba Character Playlist for Today:
-Rin Sohma
1.Love Like Winter, AFI
2.Nobody's Fool, Cinderella
3.All That I'm Living For, Evanescence
4. She's A Rebel, Green Day
5.Ocean Avenue, Yellowcard
6.My Last Breath, Evanescence
7.Numb, Linkin Park
Rin is definitely the easiest to do (especially with the music I listen to...). No contest, I think that Yuki, Kyo, and Tohru will be the hardest...
French Word of the Day: nier- to deny.Or maybe le deni, which means denial. Je suis dans le deni. I am in denial.
Japanese Word of the Day: kawaii meaning cute, I use this a lot... I love it, its as adorible as it sounds ^_^
Song of the Day: Pretty Fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring. This song is so random!! I love the way it starts, with the count off in german.
Video of the Day: CLICK HERE I know, I hate Madagascar, but this isn't the same song..
Well, now that all the stress is finished, I can sleep. Yaay. Go saturdays!!
pas plus maintenent
b to the a to the i l e to the y
No comments:
Post a Comment