Anyways, its cold. And windy. And my brother is at a track meet (for triple jump and shot put) with my dad, and mom is at the theater doing theater type stuff. So i'm here making anime animated GIFs, because I can and we got this new drawing tablet thing which is beyond cool. Yaay!
Okay, French Word For Today: abri- meaning shelter, I originally thought it meant arbor, but I guess not. I saw it at this fantastic ice cream place in Spanish, Ontario called Le Bel Abri. Good times good times.
Okay, Japanese Word For Today: unmei- meaning fate, I looked up this word while I was listening to a great song from an anime, and I can't remember it! Gaaa.
Five Things That Today, I Think Are Great:
1. Online Manga
2. My Dog
3. YouTube.. lol we're going to candy mountain charlie!
4. Sesshomaru
5. Laputa: Castle in the Sky
Well then, I just finished reading 2 chapters of the first German manga I've ever seen and it was really cool! I think I'll have to buy it when it comes out! And speaking of manga, I just got the 16th volume of Furuba, and I'm so sad I have to wait until August to get the next one! Auuurghh!! Thats so not fair. I've been getting re-hooked on Yuu Watase's stuff, and every time I read it I like it more. That makes me happy :).
Random Picture From an Anime For The Day:
Yaay go Gaara!
and now for a word from... my dog.
Woof Woof Bark. (me: okay then...)
Favorite Video For Today: CLICK HERE
Movies Out in FoCo That I Actually Want To See:
1. Spider-Man 3
2. Disturbia
3.In the Land of Women
4.Meet the Robinsons
5. The Namesake
6. Raising Arizona
I have no plans for today. I'm just bored. And really bored at that.
My Dog Barks Alot
a haiku by Bailey Zweifel
My dog barks alot
Strangers, friends, and squirrels
Even at the phone
Well.. this has been... Silly Songs With Bailey, and I'll see you, when I remember!
1 comment:
viagra generic soft tab free trial of viagra mail order viagra viagra stories videos viagra cialis super viagra buy viagra cheap viagra jokes buying viagra online in britain viagra effects on women viva viagra song viagra for sale without a prescription viagra cialis viagra rrp australia
Post a Comment