Dad is leaving again. He flies out tonight and I kind of really don't want him to go.. I need him to come back faster this time. Two weeks is way too long.
Icon For Today:
I'm kind of dissapointed in the battle in InuYasha where he has to fight Ryuukotsusei.. its was made up to be really a pivotal battle, but it was something like, 20 pages max. I was a little sad. The battle with Jakotsu was more dramatic!! Gaaa.
Japanese Word for Today: kyoushitsu- meaning classroom. This reminds me of Azu, which I started watching this week... I cannot believe how funny it is!!! Osaka is so ridiculous...
Here she is:
French Word of the Day: entretenir- meaning to maintain/keep/look after... very useful :) I was looking at an 'Idiots Guide to Speaking French' and even at the back of the book, it was stuff I already know!! ^_^
Video of the Day: This is probably one of the best videos ever!! CLICK HERE Okay, so its not the best, but dancing penguins and conceited rap songs?? Funny in my mind.
Song For Today: Love Love Shine from DDR... this is possibly the most annoying song ever. On the planet. But when Kimimaro sings it? CUTE!!
I'm working on arranging Kimi o Nosete for band.. its really difficult!! I don't know how real composers manage to make something so complicated...
Five things that Today, I think are Great:
1. Headphones on my computer
2. Furuba (as usual..)
3. Sleep (I need more...)
4. The Clash
5. Dancing When there is no one there but you.
Anime Guy Picture for Today:
I didn't make this.. found it on deviantart.com... for all your fanart needs lol!baileyout
No comments:
Post a Comment